Wednesday 6 January 2016

CAMEROON RECIPES (FRIED SPINACH)

                                                      

Ingredients
      
6 cloves garlic sliced thinly
¼ cup unsalted butter
1 cup fresh shitake mushroom
2 (10 ounce) bags fresh spinach leaves
¼ cup canola oil
Onions                                                                 


Method
   1.    Heat the butter with the canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat till it stops bubbling. This allows the water from the butter to evaporate.
   2.     Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic. Cook and stir for about 3 minutes, until it begins to brown.
  3.    Put the spinach leaves and cook for about 4minutes and stir until the spinach becomes little bit dark and about ¼ of their original size.

1 comment:

  1. If you keep writing this kind of post then I will be very happy because this post is very good and I am very happy that I saw this post and today I am very happy to see this post, I have also written many website and blog . I am giving you in the link, you can see if you want.

    ReplyDelete